THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 0

So I totally dropped this blog this past summer... right after a post about how I was going to start recording what I did so I'd keep myself from wasting my life away during summer vacation.
So this is my attempt to revive my writer self... a travel blog!
I'm at the San Diego International Airport waiting to board a plane to SFO (free wifi thanks to Google, because they do whatevah they want!).  From SFO I'll be flying to Frankfurt, then to Berlin.
Maybe I'm still not fully awake yet, but I'm not really sure what I'm feeling.  Definitely a mixture of excitement and a bit of fear - but that kind of adds to the thrill of it all.  Four months in a foreign country that I never really looked into very much until less than a year ago...   My life for the next four months is packed into one gigantic suitcase and two carry-ons. 

Welllllll.... I'm gonna cut it short because I'm going to board and get these mothereffing snakes off this mothereffing plane!

HUZZAH!



 

0 comments: