THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side.


GUESS WHAT THIS IS A LIST OF...!!!

1. Chicken that would have gone bad if I waited another day to cook it.
2. Baby carrots that I bought last weekend for a healthy snack alternative.
3. Celery and potatoes that I got during my Safeway trip with Jessica tonight. Jessica Luk is one of my most awesome friends ever. We can go a couple days, even weeks without seeing or talking to each other and pick up right where we left off without a problem.
4. A mysterious onion that I found in my cabinet. Where could it have come from?!?
5. Safeway brand Flour. One of the only things I can never buy the store brand of is Q-Tips. Oh yes, and toothpaste.
6. Morton's salt. I've also dissolved some of this in water and soaked a cotton ball to put on my earn. My cartilage piercing is infected. Ick. I have realized pretty recently that I'm kind of careless/too rough with some things. Like myself. Must take better care of things. And myself.
7. Pepper. My brother, Alan, really likes putting pepper in things. And lemon or lime juice. He's decided to walk in a Graduation ceremony this May (the 23rd from 8-12 @ the Greek Theatre)! I am really really excited. Let's make a REALLY FREAKING big deal about it. =D
8. Garlic and herb seasoning. What kind of herb? I don't even know! But it sure works well in chicken noodle soup.
9. A stone. Jaykay. But do any of you guys remember reading Stone Soup? No? Maybe I'll blog about it next time.

Gute Nacht

3 comments:

thatsoneforthebooks said...

i'm going to guess this is a list of food you need to finish that's lying around in your kitchen.


DISREGARD THAT.

it's something else!

Joe said...

yayyy you're blogging =D

Hank Marxen said...

Things you shouldn't put in your nose?