THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 20, 2009

Nice.


In a great mood for writing the first entry ever of my blog.

Even though it's hot hot hot outside it feels so nice.

I took a nap under the shade of flowering trees by VLSB today before stats. It was nice.

Now I'm just lounging around in the living room with Jessica, Jay and Calvin listening to Joshua Radin's nice nice guitar rifts. It feels like there's nothing else to do and nowhere else to go.

Oh wait. Did I say nowhere else to go?
We're going to be fun and spontaneous and go swimming. Nice. =D



Hello, spring =)

2 comments:

thatsoneforthebooks said...

how unexciting! where are all the explosions?? on the plus side, sleeping outdoors is a fun thing to do!















if you're a HOBO!

thatsoneforthebooks said...

I think you'll like my new poll